About Your Local Palm Beach/Broward County Remodeling Company, JS-1 Construction
JS-1 Construction is dedicated to helping homeowners make improvements to their house that will enable them to stay living there. This family owned business, that was launched in 2003, was founded by Jane Snell-Simpson. Since then our Palm Beach County remodeling company has come to be known as the premier choice in the industry for lifestyle contractor services.
This is about so much more than just remodeling a home. The services that we provide are intended to make your home smarter, safer and more user-friendly. This is why we specialize in services like aging in place, universal design and hurricane protection solutions.
We remove barriers that would, otherwise, limit the way you live in your own home. The work we do will transform your current house into the home of your dreams. That also means a home that is safe and accessible for every person. Contact our remodeling company today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Noteworthy Accomplishments, Certifications, Associations & Licenses
- A Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business
- A South Florida LEGACY Winner “25 Most Influential & Prominent Black Women in Business for 2011”
- 2013 Graduate of Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship Small Business Executive Program- from Florida State University
- National Association of Women Business Owners- Fort Lauderdale Chapter
- Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- DoT Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Broward County, Florida (CBE/ SBE)
- Broward County Public School District, M/WBE
- State of Florida – (M/WFV)
- City of Orlando, (M/WBE)
- Certified General Contractor (CGC1507781)
Our Palm Beach County Remodeling Company’s Services
- Best Reasons To Invest In Your Home With Remodeling Upgrades
It's time to stop procrastinating and finally schedule your appointment for remodeling to improve your home with upgrades and updates. It would be a wise choice to partner with professional remodeling experts and make the changes you've been putting off. If you're still on the fence about whether or not you really need to renovate…Read More
- 5 Important Aging In Place Home Modifications
At some point as we or our loved ones age, we may consider aging in place at our Palm Beach County homes. If you opt to do so or to have a loved one do so, you’ll need to add some home modifications to ensure that this experience is as comfortable and, above all else,…Read More