About Your Local Palm Beach/Broward County Remodeling Company, JS-1 Construction
JS-1 Construction is dedicated to helping homeowners make improvements to their house that will enable them to stay living there. This family owned business, that was launched in 2003, was founded by Jane Snell-Simpson. Since then our Palm Beach County remodeling company has come to be known as the premier choice in the industry for lifestyle contractor services.
This is about so much more than just remodeling a home. The services that we provide are intended to make your home smarter, safer and more user-friendly. This is why we specialize in services like aging in place, universal design and hurricane protection solutions.
We remove barriers that would, otherwise, limit the way you live in your own home. The work we do will transform your current house into the home of your dreams. That also means a home that is safe and accessible for every person. Contact our remodeling company today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Noteworthy Accomplishments, Certifications, Associations & Licenses
- A Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business
- A South Florida LEGACY Winner “25 Most Influential & Prominent Black Women in Business for 2011”
- 2013 Graduate of Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship Small Business Executive Program- from Florida State University
- National Association of Women Business Owners- Fort Lauderdale Chapter
- Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- DoT Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Broward County, Florida (CBE/ SBE)
- Broward County Public School District, M/WBE
- State of Florida – (M/WFV)
- City of Orlando, (M/WBE)
- Certified General Contractor (CGC1507781)
Our Palm Beach County Remodeling Company’s Services
- Volunteering Inspires Owner to Reinvent Her Small Business
"It is an honor to be profiled as one of Manta's favorite success stories for International Women's Day (March 8). I credit the friends I have made while serving in leadership positions on the Broward County National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) board for this interview. I have learned to be a better leader…Read More
- Options for Universal Design When it Comes to Kitchen Remodeling in Palm Beach County
Finding a professional to address your need for kitchen remodeling in Palm Beach County is one thing. Locating one who is trained, experienced and skilled in the art of universal design is a completely different task. Universal design and aging in place are tasks that must be handled by a licensed Palm Beach County remodeling…Read More